The International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications (INTAP'19) will be held on 16-18 October, 2019.
INTAP 2019 will be organized by Artificial Intelligence Research Group, supported by Sir Sadiq Association of Computing and hosted by the Islamia University of Bahawalpur. INTAP'19 will address recent advancements in the field of artificial intelligence that has resulted in a number of emerging fields of research such as Ambient Intelligence, Pervasive Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Bio-Inspired Intelligence, and many more. Emergence in various new fields of intelligent computing has opened new horizons of research and development. It is an important aspect to see that how these advancements in the field of intelligent computing are effecting the human life. Moreover, we are interested to investigate the way of the modern intelligent technologies simplifying decision making and information processing.
The aim of this conference is to provide an internationally respected forum for scientific research in the computer-based methods and technologies of collective intelligence and their applications in (but not limited to) such fields as green computing, ambient computing, ubiquitous computing, power computing, global computing, pervasive computing, etc.
Topics of interest for INTAP 2019 include, but are not limited to:
Intelligence: Agents, deep learning, machine learning, web intelligence, multiple intelligence,
IoT: Sensor based Systems, Smart buildings, Wearable systems, Implantable Systems, etc.
Data Analysis: Big data analytics, text analytics, web analytics, business intelligence, etc.
Decision Support Systems: Health systems, sales optimization, etc.
Intelligent Environments: Ambient, virtual, and mixed reality, semantic web, etc.
Social Media Analytics: Text mining, opinion mining, sentiment analysis, etc.
Smart Environments: Pervasive intelligence, ubiquitous computing, RFID and BLE, etc.
Communication: Affective interactions, intelliVision, multimedia learning, intelligent video surveillance
Natural Language Systems: tools, theories, and case studies
AI for Software Engineering: principles, practices and applications
Miscellaneous: Ambient intelligence, persuasive intelligence, bio-inspired intelligence, etc.
The proceedings of previous INTAP conferences are now available at:
[INTAP 2018] Springer | SpringerLink | DBLP
08/04/2019 EasyChair submission system of INTAP 2019 is open now : Submission Link
11/03/2019 The Proceeding Book of INTAP is published online at SpringerLink
28/02/2019 A special issue of INTAP 2019 is approved by CAEE, Elsevier [IF: 1.747 in JCR 2017].
19/02/2019 A special issue of INTAP 2019 is approved by JAISE, IOS [IF: 0.878 in JCR 2017]
11/01/2019 Easychair submission system of INTAP 2019 will be available soon.
04/01/2019 The INTAP 2019 website opened.
- INTAP 2019 proceedings will be published by CCIS-Springer and indexed in Springer Digial library.
- Abstracts of all the accepted papers of INTAP 2019 will aslo be archived at the Springfield Digital Library.
- All papers will be submitted to DBLP for indexing.
- All papers will be submitted to CPCI for indexing.
Extended and modified versions of the selected papers will appear in the special issues of the following peer reviewed journals.
1. Computers and Electrical Engineering by Elsevier - indexed in SCI [Impact Factor 2018: 1.74] and Scopus, Core Rank 'B'
2. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environmnet - indexed in SCI [Impact Factor 2018: 0.878] and Scopus, Core Rank 'C'
3. Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC) - indexed in Scopus
4. Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (IJEECS) - indexed in Scopus