The aim of this conference is to provide an internationally respected forum for scientific research in the computer-based methods and technologies of collective intelligence and their applications in (but not limited to) such fields as green computing, ambient computing, ubiquitous computing, power computing, global computing, pervasive computing, etc.
Topics of interest for INTAP'21 include, but are not limited to:
Intelligence and Data Analysis: Agents, deep learning, machine learning, knowledge representation, web intelligence, multiple intelligence, and natural language understanding, etc.
IoT and Smart Eviroments: AI Powered Sensors for IoT, Sensor based Systems, Sensor fusion, Smart buildings, Smart Cities, Wearable systems, Implantable Systems, etc.
Robotics: Machine Design, Industrial IT, Intelligent Monitoring, Robotics & Vision, Collaborative Robots, Urban Ocean Technology.
Manuscript templates are available under the Call for Papers.
The proceedings of previous INTAP conferences are now available at:
[INTAP 2020] Springer | SpringerLink
[INTAP 2019] Springer | SpringerLink
[INTAP 2018] Springer | SpringerLink
03/01/2021 Submission system of INTAP 2021 is open now: Click here.
18/12/2020 A special issue of INTAP 2021 is approved by CAEE, Elsevier [IF: 2.189 in JCR 2019].
09/12/2020 Easychair submission system of INTAP 2021 will be available soon.
05/12/2020 The INTAP 2021 website opened.
- INTAP 2021 proceedings will be published by CCIS-Springer and indexed in Scopus and Web of Science.
- Abstracts of all the accepted papers of INTAP 2021 will aslo be archived at SpringerLink, Scopus and Web of Science
- All papers will be submitted to DBLP for indexing.
- All papers will be submitted to CPCI for indexing.
Extended and modified versions of the selected papers will appear in the special issues of the following peer reviewed journals.
1. Computers and Electrical Engineering by Elsevier - indexed in SCI [Impact Factor 2019: 2.189] and Scopus, Core Rank 'B'
2. SAGE Open Journal - indexed in SCI [Impact Factor 2019: 0.678] and Scopus, Core Rank 'C'
3. Special Collection on Artificial Intelligence for IoT Systems (IJDSN) - indexed in SCI [Impact Factor 2019: 1.721] and Scopus
4. Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC) - indexed in Scopus